Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Heisman Hopefuls.


Well the much anticipated College football season kicks off on Thursday. So I am going to go ahead and list my Heisman Hopefuls. Um, GO HOKIES!!!!


1. Troy Smith QB (OSU)
2. Adrian Peterson RB (OU)
3. Brady Quinn QB (ND)
4. Marshawn Lynch RB (CAL)
5. Michael Bush RB (LOU)
6. Ted Ginn Jr. WR (OSU)
7. Brian Brohm QB (LOU)
8. Kenny Irons RB (AUB)
9. Calvin Johnson WR (GT)
10. Dwayne Jarrett WR (USC)

Well, like I said in an earlier post, my early pick is Troy Smith. I think he has all of the skills to win it, he is the double of Vince Young. But with a better arm. Adrian Peterson is alot of people's picks and he was mine too. But with the loss of Rhett Bomar and J.D. Quinn, I think his chances fall quite a bit. Brady Quinn at his best is probaly the best QB in the nation, look for him to put up huge numbers. My sleeper pick is Branden Ore...just kidding.(or am I) On this list my sleeper is Calvin Johnson. He is said to be the best wide receiver in nation and this year he needs to step up and prove it. I think he will do just that.

No comments: