Sunday, October 15, 2006

A conversation with Davey....

Well Davey commented on the Miami fighting FIU video...

Davey: beat boston college first...then you can taunt

well I responded with this...I know, I know....buuurrrrnnn!!!!

Jay: lets see...miami wins this year...bare with me..this should be over quick.

Florida A&M-won by 41

Houston-won by 1!!!!

Florida International-won by 35

beat someone significant and then talk to me.

Oh, and I know ur gonna mention ours...but lets see...

Northeastern-won by 38

North Carolina(ACC team)-won by 25

Duke(once again..ACC team)-won by 36

Cincinnati(played OSU for 2QTs)-won by 16

Between Miami's 3 wins they have won by an average of 26 points.

Between VT's 4(better than 3..ha) they have won by an average of 29 points.

You be the judge.

Wow....Davey still wants some more.....

Davey: at least we can fight...

Jay: great comeback......

at least we can dance...brenden hill

This is Brenden Hill dancing, like an idiot, when we were losing to BC 20-3....

Davey: yeah...way to piss off Hirbstreit

Jay: HAHAHAHAHH...yeah

No comments: