Friday, October 06, 2006

A little rant by...you guessed it...Me...

Ok....these are comments by yours truely on the Braves Journal late late Thursday night...or early early Friday morning...I know, I know..back to the story...anyways I was reading a blog on AJC about my favorite player, Chipper Jones. The blog was

"should the Braves trade Chipper"
Of course not...dumbfucks...anyways I went on a bit of rant and this is actually what I had to say...

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Jay10
#104. October 6th, 2006, at 12:40 AM.

From AJC Blog about chipper…

“I’d love to see Chipper in a Red Sox uniform if he’s not in a Braves’ one. Make a trade for Lowell and either Crisp or Hansen, and a minor pitching prospect. That would work for me.”

“It”s time for John Scoholtz.bobby cox to exit the braves. trade A.J.giles,terry p. i belive Orr is ready to play.” Orr ready to play..huh??

I feel my IQ dropping as I read these comments at AJC….


Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Jay10
#105. October 6th, 2006, at 12:41 AM.

Last one I promise…

“Chipper needs to be GONE!! A player making the money he makes needs to learn how to “suck it up” and play hurt. Instead, Chipper’s content to sit on his lazy duff and draw his paycheck!! Andrew and Francouer and McCann play hurt everyday! Trade Chipper, get rid of his enormous salary, and spend that money on someone who WANTS TO PLAY!!!”

What?!?!?!?!?!?!

Get your own gravatar by visiting gravatar.com Jay10
#106. October 6th, 2006, at 1:00 AM.

Ok…i’m going to go on a little rant…mostly because Chipper is my favorite player and has been since I watched my first baseball game and this guy’s comment puts me in a bad mood, don’t know why, just does.

“Chipper’s content on sitting on his lazy duff”

Ok first of all, what the hell is a duff….is he attempting start another trend for ass, isn’t “lovely lady lumps” enough man?? Hmm..I just googled “duff” and all I got was a buch of Hilary Duff fan sites…no, that can’t be right, chipper is sitting on Hilary Duff…surely E! news would have mentioned this!!!!

“draw his paychecks”

Oh, great…now the braves have to learn how to draw….Frenchy already has alot on his plate this off-season, with the possible wedding, and the whole not swinging at every pitch he sees thing..now he has to find time to take an art class…damn.

“Andrew”

Ok….ANDRUW has been with the team for 10 years now…it’s not “Andrew” it’s ANDRUW…..U…not E…

“Trade Chipper”

WTF for….he was great this year(I know he only played in 110 games) .324 26 HR 86 RBI’s .409 OBP and a .596 SLG….who’s gonna replace that..hmm…Orr, Aybar, Prado, Pena Jr…doubt it.

Ok that is the end of this little rant…no more AJC blogs for me…

Ok I have no idea who the hell this guy is that first wrote these "comments" but I want to fight this prick....i'm talking all out bite an ankle, bitch slap, then fall to ground in the fetal position...cause that's how I roll...I can say this cause....well i'm pretty sure he doesn't know me and I bet he looks like this.

I believe all my enemies to look similar to this strapping lad to my left. HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!! OMG!!!!..I can't stop laughing every time I look at him....god I wonder if that's his real shirt....he looks like he's on his way to the first day of school...look at his blue lunch box...I guarantee you this..the other side has Transformers or Pokemon. Yeah......thats what it is alright...awesome.

No comments: