Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just one of those days at the office...

Have you ever been searching on-line and you stubble across a story that just grabs your attention? Well that happened to me with this one.

The story is basically just talking about how Rex Grossman was talking shit to Darren Sharper and Dwight Smith after a game winning touchdown that Grossman threw wehn he wasn't breaking a fibula.

I don't know exactly what Rex could've said that would get to Sharper and Smith, I mean look at them. Sharper is a three-time Pro Bowl safety, Smith is...well he's an ok guy.(never met him, but what the hell). Rex is a good quarterback when he's not in rehab(not for drugs, but for injuries...but then again, i'm sure he took pain killers, and those are sorta like drugs, I know they are drugs, but they're not drug drugs. Does that make any sense? Probably not, but whatever, bare with me. Anyways, back to the post....I know, I know.) But seriously, Rex must of said something that irked Sharper(probably a yo momma joke)if he's going to the media to bitch about it. This is football, quit crying about him hurting your feelings and settle it on the field.(That's what I would've said, if he wasn't so big.) Don't cry and bitch to the media, knock him in the mouth!!!( Yeah, but don't actually hit him too hard, you'll get flagged and cost your team 15 yards, there is rules against that, gosh!) So my expert advice would be, Darren, stop whinning and Rex, try not to break a femur.

No comments: