Sunday, April 22, 2007

Brian Urlacher loves him some 420!!!

Lemme first start off by saying i'm not done posting about the tragic events at Virginia Tech. But I do think it is an appropriate time to start posting about my usual topics, you know jokes about poop(aka the Mets and Hurricanes), my incompetence in the bedroom and my all around sucking at life, oh yeah and sports.

I was just catching up on a few sites and found this video on Break.com. It's of a couple of friends contributing to 420 by showing off a sweet trick called the "Frosty Mug". You basically shotgun smoke from a certain "illegal" drug into a glass that has been in a freezer. I, of course have never touched that mary juwana stuff, cause you know, i'm an upstanding citizen(riiiiight) and shit like that. So anyways heres a video with a guy who looks a lot like Brian Urlacher and from the pics of him over at Deadspin, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a relation between the two.



Drinking Smoke In A Glass - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

Note: "420" is National Weed Day, the 20th of April, get it, 420. Oh nevermind.

No comments: