Monday, December 04, 2006

If Reggie McNeal finds out he's wrong he'll punch you in the chest...


What's it been, like a month, a month and a half since a Bengal was arrested? Well what's a winning streak without a felony, that's what I always say. I'm sure Reggie was just doing his part to ensure that we keep this streak going.

Reggie McNeal is a rookie wide receiver out of Texas A&M. Early Sunday morning he was arrested outside of Houston night club, The Red Door, after he was refused entrance into the club.....because it was closed. Well apparently Reggie felt that the club should still be open and the two police officers that denied his entrance were in the wrong. So instead of walking away he decided that the best thing to do would go up to the officers and punch one of them in the chest. So not only are you a back up at a position that you don't even play, now you are going to get charged with resisting arrest in a city that you probably should'nt be in....ok, just making sure I have everything in order.

So, just for shits and giggles(still no idea where I heard that, just like it) lets make a small list of the Bengals that have been arrested/suspended this season.

LB) Odell Thurman: League substance abuse policy violation
LB) A.J. Nicholson: Burgalry, grand theft
DE) Frostee Rucker: Spousal battery
WR) Chris Henry: where to begin....three counts of Unlawful transaction with a minor, Speeding, Operating a vehicle under the influence, Felony possession of a concealed firearm, Possession of Marijuana.
G) Eric Steinbach: Boating under the influence
DT) Matthias Askew: Resisting arrest (he was dismissed from the team)
WR) Reggie McNeal: Resisting arrest

What can I say, gotta love em, but sometimes they make me so Furrey-ious.(for those of you that don't know, I got that awesome pun from Davey, he says its the worst but I think it's one of the best, I had a seizure from laughing so hard, I fell out my chair and hit my head on the side of the desk. It's ok, don't worry i'm beginning to remember most things from my past again....I think.)

See...

"3rdQ 1:20 - Miami's defense forces another punt and they are firmly in control at the moment. Mike Furrey is furrey-ious on the sideline and that was officially the worst pun you will ever hear"

No comments: