Saturday, December 23, 2006

So far so good...

Well so far it's still very early in the Bowl games, but my record is very good. I am 4-1 with 1 game still going on. I kinda blew it with the Troy vs Rice game, I mean I was way off, just plain embarrassing, like almost as embarrassing as getting a busted lip that bleeds for 15 minutes because your 3 year old sister decides to jump off the couch and do a diving headbutt landing right on my...I mean your mouth while you weren't paying attention...that totally didn't happen today...


I'm still waiting for the "real" bowls to start...the BCS bowls. But their is going to be a very good game on tomorrow, Hawaii vs Arizona State. I'm picking Hawaii because of Colt Brennan...if you're not Christmas shopping or trying to keep that family member who has had a few to many out of the hospital/jail...if you know what I mean, then check this game out, Brennan could set two records tomorrow...Most touchdown passes in a season and Most touchdowns in a career...by the way,he's only a junior.

So Happy Holidays to everyone...I have to go get this lip looked at....damnit...I mean, gotta go do some last second shopping.

No comments: