Monday, December 18, 2006

Is it possible to blow a 77 point lead?

Well Davey mentioned that he is currently locked in a tight contest in the semi-finals of our fantasy playoffs. Well not me, Davey was nice enough to end my misery and he knocked me out last week. Most people would be angry if their best friend knocked you out of the playoffs, they would stand outside that friends window contemplating murder while they slept...but good thing I don't hold grudges.

Well I am just trying to lock up a 5th place spot right now, I currently have a 77 point lead and for most that would be a definite win, but not yours truely, I have been know to give away a 40+ lead on the final game so I wouldn't put it past me. And it really doesn't help that he's still has three guys available. Carson Palmer, Marvin Harrison and T.J. Houshmanzedah, so you can see why i'm sweating just a tad.

To top things off, I am a huge Bengal fan, so I want Carson to light up the Colts, but I guess as long as he just throws touchdowns to Chad and booking no. 4758-61543 aka Chris Henry I will be fine.

No comments: