Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Houston and Minnesota agree to a trade



ESPN's Marc Stein is reporting that the Houston Rockets have agreed to trade forward, Juwan Howard to the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for point guard, Mike James.

"We expect for the deal to be officially consummated as early as tomorrow," James' agent, Billy Duffy told Houston television station KRIV.

James is hopeful the deal will happen.

"Even Houston thinking about me is a blessing but until I see it on the ticker I won't believe it. I'm so excited. It would give me that chance to retire in Houston," James told the television station.

I suppose this is the NBA's way of getting back into the headlines because the finals have sucked so far, and with the Spurs already up 3-0, a sweep looks like it will happen.

No comments: