Thursday, June 14, 2007

This is just another excuse to confess my love to Jessica Alba

Thanks to SI.com and ESPN, I get another chance to talk about the lovely goddess known as Jessica Alba and my weird and somewhat off putting obsession with her. Last night I was able to catch the last 30 seconds of the Budweiser Hot Seat on ESPN and the guest was Jessica Alba...I missed the first part because I was watching the greatest show of all-time, the Chappelle show, so yeah.

And then today while I was on SI.com, I noticed they had Jessica Alba on the "Extra Mustard" column so I went to check it out and apparently Ms. Alba is a supporter for the UCLA Bruins and according to Bruins Nation, and me that's way better than having Snoop Dogg, although he's a great rapper and was funny on Wild & Out, another show I watched last night, he's got nothing on Jessica.

Case and Point:

Snoop Dogg vs Jessica Alba

Enough said...

No comments: