Friday, June 08, 2007

I think it's time to meet the future Mrs. Francoeur

Well the Atlanta Braves are currently getting their asses handed to them by the Cubs, yes the Cubs, well mostly just Alfonso Soriano, who continues to destroy the Braves and kill me a little more inside. He just hit his second homerun of the game, but at least they were both solo shots. Then again Cormier is still pitching, so he's surely to give up at least 14 more. Yeah, he's that bad.

Atlanta Braves right fielder, Jeff Francoeur got engaged earlier this year, to a girl by the name of Catie McCoy. Well, she's a college sophomore at Georgia University and she has her own web page. Here is a little about Catie McCoy, the soon to be Catie Francoeur.

My name is Catie McCoy. I am a sohomore at the University of Georgia. I am majoring in English Education and minoring in Mass Communications. I am a member of Alpha Omicron Pi sorority and participate in other various activities here at UGA. This is a website for my online@UGA class. I am hoping to give you a little glimpse into my life, as well as show you the project I've been working on for class. I am just learning how to do this website stuff, so excuse the mistakes!

Have a GREAT day :)

GO DAWGS!!!

There's a few pictures of her, her friends and her family, it looks like Frenchy got him a nice church girl, niice.

Here is the link to Katies Web Page, again.

No comments: