Friday, May 11, 2007

Bruce Bowen strikes again....

I'm not sure if i've mentioned on this blog, of my hatred of Bruce Bowen. I think he's a great defender, sometimes, but he's a DIRTY player. He's getting up there in age now, and when he gets outplayed he tries to injure other players. There's no way anyone can dismiss this, there is so much proof of him sticking his foot under players feet while they're in there are only for them to come down and roll their ankles.

Well he struck again a few nights ago during the San Antonio Spurs, 101-81 loss to the Phoenix Suns when he kicked Sun's center/power forward, Amare Stoudemire in his right achilles in the third quarter.



"He kicked me purposely in the back of my Achilles. I almost came down wrong and he almost caused an injury," Stoudemire said after Thursday's practice. "He's known for doing that. I just hope the NBA and the commissioner take a look at that because it's definitely a dirty play."

"I think the Spurs are a dirty team," he said. "I mean, (Manu) Ginobili during the regular season kneed me in the crotch on purpose. I just hope the league takes a look at it and cleans the game up a little bit."

"When I saw the replay and reviewed it three or four times, there was no doubt about it," he said. "It was a purpose kick to the Achilles' and he definitely tried to injure me."

"I was actually very, very, very upset," he said. "Me personally from last year, having to sit out the whole season because of injuries. And for a guy like Bruce Bowen, who is a two-time champion, he should have more class than that, should understand what it takes to be a professional."

"I know it's the playoffs. I understand a hard foul," Stoudemire said. "But that wasn't a hard foul at all. That was just a purpose kick trying to injure someone."

Here is a few more videos that prove that Bowen is indeed a dirty player, and for the record I wish Vince would've knocked him the fuck out and then he had the nerve to kick Ray Allen, a former Huskie, in the back. For shame!



Here's him locking up with Carter, and for the record Vince Carter had 43 points at the time he was thrown out. Fuck I hate Bowen.



No comments: