Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A good example why I don't bet

I have nothing against betting in any way, besides the fact that I am absolutely horrible at it. Case and point, last night's San Antonio Spurs and Utah Jazz game four, where just the day before I said the Jazz would win because they are were undefeated at home and they had the momentum heading into last night. Well apparently that doesn't mean shit when Manu Ginobili is hitting on all cylinders off the bench like last night and you hit ONE three-pointer the entire game as the Spurs went on to win the game with ease, 91-79.

That and you get little to no production out of anyone not named Deron Williams, who had 27 points and 10 assists in 38 minutes despite having lost eight pounds the last two days while fighting a stomach ailment, and Carlos Boozer who contributed with 18 points and 9 rebounds. But with all that aside, I continue to pump out horrible advice, just ask A.J. Nicholson.

No comments: