Thursday, May 10, 2007

It really sucks to be Carl Pavano

I'm sure everyone can agree with me when I say that Carl Pavano is an idiot. Is it because he fired his agent, Gregg Cliffton after he failed to get Pavano the 4-year $40 million contract he promised him? Oh and for the record, Pavano signed a 4-year $39.5 million deal with the Yankees in '04. No, I mean sure $500,000 is a lot of money to most of us, but when your making as much as he is, i'm sure it's not that big of deal. But that can be dismissed I suppose, I mean the guy could've been a complete jackass and he did pinkie swear. Is it because in his entire three-year career in New York he's only played in a combined 19 games, that's including missing all of 2006 and is a combined 5-6 with a 4.75 ERA and has allowed 17 homeruns? Hey, you know, injuries are a part of the game, maybe he's just had bad luck, that or Jesus hates you(i'm beginning to think it's the latter).

There are ways that you can get him off the hook for any of those examples, but I simply CAN'T seem to comprehend why, he would cheat on Gia Allemand. Now, I know i'm a little late, ok a lot late on this news but Allenmand was just featured again in Maxim and Pavano is hurt, again. Do you see how I put two and two together? Anyway, like I was saying, Pavano is a fucking idiot. Not only is he most likely going to be having Tommy John surgery to try and save his career, plowing this every night wasn't enough for him. Yeah, next you're probably tell me that someone would cheat on Halle Berry....wait what?





Side Note: More pics of Gia Allemand are on Maxim. And another sidenote, just in case you were wondering about Pavano's desicion making skills, he also broke up with Alyssa Milano.

Special thanks to WithLeater for finding these pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing carl did good for New York was showing us his Hot x-Fiance. Now I understand where his forearm injury came from.