Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm not a betting man, but if i was...

Ok, i'm am not a betting man by any stretch of the imagination, partly because I spend my money the second I get, sure it's not good in the long run, but hey, I needed those sparkling purple pumps and it was an emergency. But if I was to bet on who I think will win tomorrow night's very important game four between the San Antonio Spurs and Utah Jazz, I'd take the Jazz.

I feel good about taking the Jazz for a few reasons, first of which, they donkey punched the hell out of the Spurs Saturday night, 109-83, thanks to Deron Williams and his 31 points, 8 assists and 5 steals. Those are Allen Iverson numbers, son! So take the momentum heading into game four and the fact that they are playing at home, which the Jazz are currently 7-0 in the playoffs at home and 3-0 against the Spurs while at home during the regular season, so yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet.

  • San Antonio Spurs @ Utah Jazz

The Jazz are currently one point favorites according to BetUs.com. So in order for me to win the bet, i'm picking Utah to win by two points. And I'm going to take the under on the total points which is set for 191, also according to BetUs. So in order for me to win dolla dolla bills ya'll the Jazz need to win by two points and the total score of the two teams combined must be under 191 points.

Well let's wait and see how this turns out tomorrow, when the game tips off at 9:00 pm ET on ESPN.

No comments: